Dear Friends and Associates,
Every year, Cabo Expeditions assists the community with an environmental and ecological program in which we coordinate the cleaning a variety of local beaches while Scuba Divers scoop up trash dumped in the Sea of Cortez around the arch, Lover’s Beach and just beyond the marina. We then recycle trash or take it to the city dump. This year, we are hoping for a massive turn-out in support of our upcoming whale watching season, beach activities and water activities. You are more than welcome to put your banners from
your company or affiliate on the beaches!
- Please see the following agenda and attachments for more information:
- Each Saturday throughout November, from 9AM-12Noon
- Dates are: November 6th, 13th, 20th, and 27th
- We supply gloves, plastic bags and transportation
- On the last day, we supply Cabo Expeditions T-shirts and awards
- If you would like to support the event with your company banners, water, latex gloves or other items, please contact us (press will be attending)
- Please RSVP
We want all of our tourists and potential residents to experience the very best of a clean and safe Los Cabos!
We also will be hosting another event and conference on December 6th, officially launching this year’s whale watching season! We would like you to participate in that as well being held at Casa Dorado. We will be sending a personalized invitation in a couple of weeks.